Are you registered for Online Banking with People First?
People First Credit Union are delighted to announce the expansion of their online services with the launch of online loans from the 6th June.
This new service will allow members to apply for loans from the comfort of their own home through the www.peoplefirstcu.ie website. The entire process will be online from beginning to end. Once the online loan is approved by People First, members will have the facility to sign for the loan documents via DocuSign.
It is important to note that is service will only be available to members who have registered and are setup for online banking.
People First are reminding all members who are not currently registered for online banking to do so before the launch date of June 6th.
Registering was never simpler!
- Visit peoplefirstcu.ie and click on the “Register” button on top of homepage.
- Fill out personal details and submit.
- Once People First Credit Union receive member’s details, we will phone the member to verify.
- People First Credit Union will send a pin number to the member by post.
- Once the member receives the pin, they can log into our online banking (secure site) through the People First website by clicking on the “LOGIN” button at the top of the homepage.
- The first-time a member logs into online banking, they will be prompted to validate their mobile phone number.
- This validation allows members to download the People First mobile App which provides access to a wide range of mobile online banking services; including the uploading of bank statements for loan applications.
Any member requiring information on registering for People First online banking please contact email@example.com
Remember we are “Stronger Together”