Our students are our future and we support you every step of the way.
If you want to study further, speak to us about a student loan. Our interest rates are extremely competitive and this summer you could win 12 driving lessons when you apply for a student loan!
Your parents or guardian will need to sign as guarantor but the loan will be in your name. You’ll need to have saved with us for at least five weeks and have €100 in your shares to be applicable for a student loan.
Each year we award a €4,000 bursary to one of our students starting in third level education for the first time. Make sure you chat to us about entering the competition.
Download the Bursary application form here
Please see our FAQ page for more details about our student loans.Find out more about Bursary
Flexible loan schedule
Pay off your loan early with NO penalties, NO fees, Nothing !
Speed and convenience
A decision on your loan will be made quickly.
Low Interest Rate
Loans suited to you that are affordable, stress fee and quick !
No fees or charges
Sick of paying bank fees? Switch your account to us and pay ZERO fees
We care about our members and pride ourselves on our member service
What Do I Need To Apply
Please read below to see what we will need for your application.
- Proof of PPSN (Payslip, document from Revenue or Department of Social Welfare)
- 2 recent receipts of any income you receive (this may include payslips, social welfare receipts, children’s allowance receipts, pension receipts).
- If you are Self Employed we would look to see your most recent Form 11 Notice of Assessment and your most recent set of audited accounts.
- 3 months up to date bank statements, dated as close to the application date as possible, (your statements should show your income and any mortgage/rent or loan payments that you may have).
- If you are Self Employed we would require 6 months up to date business bank statements in addition to statements for your personal account.
- Photo ID (Passport or Drivers Licence)
- If you are married/cohabiting, we would also look to see income details and financial statements (listed above) for your spouse/partner.
- If you are applying for a student loan we require proof of your course, we may also ask a parent to go as guarantor on your loan.
- If you are switching your loans to us we would ask that you provide a 6 month statement on the loans/credit cards to be switched.